Zipp Industries GmbH & Co KG / Zipp Maschinentechnik GmbH
§1 General Information
Data protection is an important issue. In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally.
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser technically transmits to our server to call up the website (§ 5).
Person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 DSGVO
Zipp Industries GmbH & Co. KG
- Wattenscheid –
Data Protection Officer
You can reach the personally appointed data protection officer of our company at the following address:
If you have any questions about processing, security, or a request for information, you can trustfully directly contact this address.
§2 Brief overview of data and processing operations
We want to provide you with the required clarity (according to Article 12 DSGVO). Therefore, please find the following overview of the processing operations:
Types of data processed:
Furthermore (internally) the following additional data for our customers, interested parties, suppliers, and business partners for the provision of services in the area of offers and contracts, service and marketing, direct advertising and customer care:
Persons involved (categories)
§3 General legal basis
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing. This is also the case, in particular, if we use tracking to optimize the website or to measure the reach of the newsletter, as well as in the case of corresponding direct advertising.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make the processing of personal data necessary, Article 6 (1) (d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In case we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
(DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
§4 Data subject rights in general Briefly:
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
§5 Use of the website
General data when calling up the site
When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
This data is not used to establish a personal reference. As a rule, this data is automatically deleted after 14 days, unless another legal reason makes longer storage necessary.
All personal data is processed by us for a specific purpose that you provide to us in the context of using our website (e.g., contact enquiries).
Server log files and log files
The provider of the site automatically collects and stores in so-called server log files, which are automatically transmitted to us by your browser. These are:
This data is not merged with other data sources. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. According to this, the processing of data is permitted for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
In addition, data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for branding purposes does not take place in this context. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive-in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with
certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective and at the same time to display the website properly. When visiting our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated by means of cookies and analysis programs.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Integration of Google Maps
1. On this website, we use the Google Maps service.
The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the Google Maps function, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this >site has no influence on the data transmission.
By using Google Maps, we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function conveniently and make it easier to find the places indicated on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f DSGVO.
2. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out, in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§6 Social Media
We are also represented on social media. However, we do not directly integrate any platform and do not collect any personal data ourselves via the social plug-ins displayed or due to their use, as we use left- or 2-click solutions. This prevents data from being transmitted to the service provider without the user's knowledge.
If you click on the icons of the corresponding portals, the usage and data protection regulations of the respective portals apply.
The following providers are available:
At no time is there an obligation to register with one of these portals for information purposes or to contact us (the provider). In fact, there are various ways of contacting us (telephone, e-mail, contact form). There is no unauthorized disclosure of personal data through an integration.
You have the option of changing or completely deleting the personal data provided during registration. We will inform you at any time which of your personal data we have stored. Upon request, we will correct or delete your data, unless we are legally obliged to retain it.
§7 Integration of third-party services
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a tracking tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Am-phitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymize Ip ()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded, and the personal data is immediately deleted.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you
as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
6. Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
7. This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Integration of YouTube videos
1. We have integrated YouTube videos on our website, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. YouTube is a service of YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 USA ("YouTube").
These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e., no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
When you visit a page with an embedded YouTube video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established.
2. By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to meet your needs. Such an analysis is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
3. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§8 E-mail contact
An e-mail address is available on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
The following data may also be stored at the time the message is sent:
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Status of the data protection declaration
The data protection declaration is adapted from time to time in order to be able to correspond to changes in the business process and the legal side. You will always find the current status on the website.
Status: August 2022
Zipp Industries GmbH & Co. KG
Erwin-Topp-Straße 3, 44866 Bochum / Germany
T +49 2327. 99 15 0 F +49 2327. 99 15 29
Copyright © 2022 Zipp Industries GmbH & Co. KG. All Rights Reserved.